All Scale Modelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
dirkpitt289
dirkpitt289
https://www.youtube.com/user/ModelingGuy/videos?flow=grid&vi

Hobby Lobby Empty Hobby Lobby

Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:40 am
Today was time for me to make my weekly migration down to Marlboro NJ for my daughters 2 hour cheer practice. Not enough time to go home before I would have to turn right around and head back so I stay for the two hours. I actually enjoy the 2 hours to my self. Its a populated area with shops and stores so I can usually get some errands done or I can just sit and veg in my truck with a good cup of coffee and catch up on some reading on the ole iPad. This weeks reading, Detective Comics from the beginning of Rebirth. But before I settled in for some me time I decided to take the time to run down to Hobby Lobby about a mile away to get some much needed paint for a current build. While I was there I learned that Hobby Lobby has decided to remove the 40% coupon from their website and are no longer accepting them. Well that sucks. With almost all their kits hovering at the $30 range it looks like there will no longer be any impromptu trips to that store.
Dave from Pleasanton
Dave from Pleasanton

Hobby Lobby Empty Re: Hobby Lobby

Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:51 am
Loosing the coupon sucks, but I was at my local HL and they had all kits 40% off.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum