All Scale Modelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
beowulf
beowulf

a question about paint................... Empty a question about paint...................

Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:45 pm
so i have the Makinen Mitsu Evo VI in the stash but have a problem matching paint

a question about paint................... Captur19

Tamiya qoute TS-49 which is their rattle can....which i dont want to use..........but i cant convert it into something more normal anywhere
i dont want to use Zero Paints.......important i use water based acrylics
ive even been trying to find out the RAL number of the paint Mitsu used back then but struggling
can any one help?
beowulf
beowulf

a question about paint................... Empty Re: a question about paint...................

Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:50 pm
also got a Tyrell P34....same problem.....Tamiya qoute TS-15 for the blue.....any ideas?

a question about paint................... Captur20
dublin boy
dublin boy

a question about paint................... Empty Re: a question about paint...................

Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:57 pm
I'd use any red for the Evo Paul, but I did use the Tamiya TS-15 for the 6 wheeler that I built back in the escale days, it's nice paint.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum