All Scale Modelling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Al.
Al.
Admin
Admin

Panzer II (Retreat from Leningrad continues) Empty Panzer II (Retreat from Leningrad continues)

Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:29 pm
Another absolute blast doing this one and more fresh learning.

This time the tank is Tamiya's Panzer Kampfwagen II Ausf. F/G, the base and wall are from Field of Glory Models, the crew are Mini Art's German Tank Repair Crew and the equipment is Italeri's Field Tool Shop.

I completley botched up the connections at the tops of the gas bottles and had to make my own. I also made and added the hoses and substituted the welding torch for a better one from a  Fujimi Garage Tools kit

There were no chains for the block and tackle so I added those too. The compressor also got an air hose.

May 27th 1942 and our tank and crew have been sent back to the field shop, away from the fearsome snow and  behind friendly lines for repairs and a few days R & R. Meanwhile the repair crew have set to work doing basic essential repairs.

However, badly rusted as the tank is, resources and time do not allow for a fresh coat of paint. 'Make do and mend' is their watch phrase now.

Panzer II (Retreat from Leningrad continues) 00145

Panzer II (Retreat from Leningrad continues) 00322

Panzer II (Retreat from Leningrad continues) 00427

Panzer II (Retreat from Leningrad continues) 00626

Panzer II (Retreat from Leningrad continues) 00723

Panzer II (Retreat from Leningrad continues) 00821

Panzer II (Retreat from Leningrad continues) 01021

Panzer II (Retreat from Leningrad continues) 01118

Panzer II (Retreat from Leningrad continues) 01318

Panzer II (Retreat from Leningrad continues) 01619

Panzer II (Retreat from Leningrad continues) 01217
dirkpitt289
dirkpitt289
https://www.youtube.com/user/ModelingGuy/videos?flow=grid&vi

Panzer II (Retreat from Leningrad continues) Empty Re: Panzer II (Retreat from Leningrad continues)

Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:12 pm
That is pretty freakin AWESOME!
Al.
Al.
Admin
Admin

Panzer II (Retreat from Leningrad continues) Empty Re: Panzer II (Retreat from Leningrad continues)

Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:21 pm
Thanks Dirk.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum